Nothing is worse than pain!
Spiritual pain is most often due to a lack of life purpose or identity crisis and can include such signs…
- Self-destructive behaviors
- Long-term dissatisfaction in work and/or relationships
- Feeling “off” in your life
- Floating without direction
- A sense of lethargy or apathy towards life in general
Ayurveda is about healing. It starts with healing the body and the mind but the ultimate goal is spiritual health. As a result, many of the Ayurveda treatments impact the spirit as well as the body and mind. When you live in sync with your core truth and deepest purpose, what is called your Dharma, life flows with ease and health, wealth and happiness follow. However, when you are not in alignment with yourself, life can seem to be filled with struggle, unhappiness, conflict, obstacles and confusion.
To support your process of becoming clear on your soul purpose and knowing how to live in alignment and connection spiritually, I use these techniques:
- Body-Mind Coaching techniques
- Life Coaching activities
- Yoga and meditation
- Aroma, color, and sound therapies
- Ayurvedic body therapies and lifestyle modifications