Food is something you all need and that you use every day. And how you use it – both in terms of the content and how you are eating – is considered the most important tool in Ayurveda in supporting your physical health. When food is used with conscious attention and tailored to your unique needs, you enjoy a robust digestion and vitality, balanced emotions, a healthy and sustainable weight, and overall better health.
Sounds great, right?! It is AND it is easier to obtain than you may realize.
Today there are many conflicting messages when it comes to food, health, diets…so many that change frequently that it is no wonder you might feel confused and frustrated.
You can transform this frustration and lack of optimal health with the guided support using 5,000 year old, time-tested techniques.
The upcoming program “Healthy Weight, Healthy You” which begins in May, combines the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with coaching and practical ways to fit into modern life. In this six week program you will discover the lost secrets of food and how to eat the way you were originally intended – according to your design and with natural joy. The benefits? A healthier body and more balanced relationships with yourself and food!
Each week Jamie will highlight a theme, provide clarification, offer coaching support, and provide quick, easy cooking tips and tasty new foods to sample. You also use a book with daily readings and activities to guide the process. Not only will you be able to rediscover yourself as you travel towards your ideal self, but also you will reinvigorate your metabolism, optimize your weight, awaken your energy and enliven your spirit.
The group is the place where you will celebrate successes and gain support with challenges, connect, get inspired, and re-energize your KEEP UP spirit! Past participants state that is the group that makes the program doable and keeps them engaged.
- When: May 6th – June 10th, Wednesday from 11 am -12:30 pm
- Self Investment: $199 includes simple kitchari lunch with snacks or virtual option $170 without food
- Required Text: “40 Days to Enlightened Eating” $21.99, available through Ayurveda Wellness
- Location: Center for Well-Being, 301 Cottonwood Avenue, Hartland, WI OR Virtual Option – if the timing or geography do not work for you schedule or location, you know have the option to access audio and video recordings along with a group forum to participate in the class. You simply register with Jamie like normal then receive the recordings after each class to use and stay connected. The forum serves as the place to post your questions, share your experiences, and stay connected.
- Register: contact Jamie at 262-389-5835 or email@example.com
Topic examples include:
- What is your eating style?
- It’s not how much you eat as much as what you’re eating
- Samskaras – self-sabotaging eating patterns
- Diet by Dosha
- Eating and emotions, emotions and eating
- Irrational fear of sweet, salt, fat, carbohydrates and dairy
- Spiritual nutrition
- Eating with love
- The role of detoxification and the digestive pause
- How your constitutional nature affects your weight and relationship with food
- Gentle exercises, lifestyle and routine changes to support your body
- New meal options and recipes