Jumpstart Your Digestive Health
7-Day Guided Home Digestive Cleanse
- Decrease digestive symptoms like bloating, excess gas, heaviness after eating, and indigestion
- Increase your energy
- Recalibrate your metabolism
- Identify problem food triggers
- Develop healthier eating and daily cleanse habits
- Re-awaken your inner intelligence
The Ayurveda approach uses a whole foods diet along with cleansing body techniques, herbs, spices, teas, and optional yoga and meditation to rid your body of toxins, support healthier digestion, greater vitality and renewed focus.
This gentle but powerful Ayurvedic cleanse is great for…
- Anyone looking to boost their health in a natural way
- Anyone who wants to get rid of negative symptoms in the body and mind
- Supporting a healthier way of eating with a whole foods diet
- Seeing how foods affect you
- Looking to explore the Ayurveda approach to health
This cleanse is NOT indicated if you are pregnant, have just given birth, are breastfeeding, have just recovered from a debilitating illness, or are experiencing an acute illness.
Two Easy Options To Reset TODAY!
|Individually Guided $197||DIY E-Course $99|
|Includes 1- 60 minute virtual personal instructional meeting, cleanse guide book, and up to 30 minutes email or phone support during the cleanse.||Online format allows you to go at your own pace through the process supported by written, video, and audio instructional tools for all aspects of the cleanse: digestive, body therapies and optional yoga-meditation tools.|
|Includes audio support tools for the yoga, meditation, and breathing pieces.||Includes online access for a two week period to all written, audio and video instructional material guiding you step-by-step to success.|
|SCHEDULE your cleanse appointment!||Additional personal email or phone support available at an additional investment.|
Optional herbal supply kit for cleanse available. You will then buy your organic food in your area as well as any of the supplies needed.
Cleansing is a vital stage in most healing processes and an important part of maintaining health according to Ayurveda. Just like your computer needs to be cleaned up from unnecessary cyber garbage by hitting the re-set button, so, too, your body and mind needs the opportunity to clear out its accumulated waste due to the hectic lifestyle of our modern world.
In addition to detoxifying and refreshing your system, a cleanse is an ideal way to move yourself into a healthier way of living. Throughout the program, you will be nurturing yourself with whole grains, vitamin packed vegetables, and healthy protein sources. You will be experiencing a different rhythm with powerful yet simple self-care tools. All of this provides an opportunity to feel what new healthy habits can bring you and make you aware of whether your old patterns are serving your health – or not.
How Does The Detox Work?
The 7-Day Home Detox Program uses an ages-old holistic approach in a supportive format to gently detoxify and rejuvenate the body and mind.
Today’s modern lifestyle and an overloaded, weak digestion lead to accumulated toxins, called ama in Ayurveda. These toxins clog the cells, organs and tissues and interfere with normal physiological functioning of your body and mind. In addition to blocking the assimilation of nutrients from your food, these toxins create disease.
Instead of a depleting or rigid fast, in this program you will enjoy:
Cleansing spices, herbs and teas support the body in flushing out toxins while maintaining a healthy digestive metabolism and strengthening the body during the cleanse process.
Daily oral, nasal and skin/lymph body therapies to draw the toxins from the deeper layers of your tissues into the digestive system where they can be removed, you use.
Yoga, breathing and meditation complement the physical practices to create improved mental balance and support the development of healthier habits. Though these are lovely tools, they are optional to use per your needs.
You emerge feeling lighter, clearer and revitalized with a reset digestion, higher physical functioning, decreased symptoms, greater vitality and focus, and new awareness of how to move forward to live in health and harmony.
Signs To Cleanse
Due to the stresses and pollution of modern life along with a higher processed and toxin-increasing diet, it is important to cleanse several times a year to prevent disease and promote health and longevity. Doing seasonal cleanses prevents the build-up of toxins that can push your body into crisis points of disease as well as treats the symptoms listed below which result from toxic accumulation.
- Blockages like high cholesterol, kidney or gall stones, engorged veins
- Sense of heaviness anywhere in the body or mind including excess weight
- Fatigue and low energy including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic congestion in the sinuses and lungs, repeated colds and viruses
- Digestive problems including constipation, indigestion, bloating and gas, bad breath, whitish tongue coating, distorted or loss of taste
- Generalized body aches and stiffness, rheumatoid conditions, arthritis
- Chronic infections including candida
- High blood sugar and Type 2 diabetes
- Mental confusion, lack of clarity, poor perception, and depression
- Nervous system restlessness including breathlessness, tingling, numbness, ringing in ears, insomnia, tremors, ticks, and spasms
This program provides you with the keys to success – professional guidance, written and video instructions, audio yoga tools, and guided daily structure – which allow you to step into your cleanse in a place of ease.
Both options of the cleanse cover the following topics to provide a solid structure for a successful cleanse experience:
- Welcome and How To Use This Cleanse: basic instructions
- Instructional videos or direct instruction from Jamie to walk you through the cleanse information and how-to’s
- Behind the Scenes “Why” and “What” of Cleansing
- Digestive and Food Cleanse Tools including recipes, the cleanse diet, and how to eat during the cleanse
- Body Therapy Cleanse Tools including nasal, oral and lymphatic care
- Yoga Cleanse Tools including written instructions with pictures as well as audio recordings of a breathing exercise, a meditation to support habit change, and a Kundalini yoga set to support the liver
- Creating Success including general daily do’s, kitchen success strategies, AM/PM success strategies and Day by Day Keep Up plans
- Integration for Healthy Tomorrows to follow the cleanse with habit resetting, how to return to “normal” and continuing forward support options
Supplies Needed For The Cleanse
For the cleanse program you will need the following supplies. All but the two items, marked with an asterisk, can usually be purchased locally at natural health food stores. Neti pots can also be purchased at drug stores like Walgreens.
- Organic whole foods to include whole grains and unyeasted bread, vegetables, ginger, fruits, ghee (clarified butter) or olive oil, nuts and seeds, legumes, small amounts of natural sweeteners if desired, and small amounts of fish and chicken if needed. Kitchari is a main staple food of cleanses and is made up of split mung beans and basmati rice.
- Cleansing Spice with fennel, coriander, turmeric, and cumin (recipe included in program)
- Detox Tea (cumin, coriander and fennel seeds and fresh ginger (recipe included in program)
- Cleansing Digestive Herb* to naturally boost elimination
- Body Brush with natural bristles to stimulate the lymph system and gently clean the skin
- Organic sesame massage oil to loosen the toxins in the skin and lymphatic tissue
- Tongue Scraper, stainless steel, to remove superficial toxins from the tongue
- Neti Pot and Nasya Sinus Oil* to open the sinus passages and increase the vital life force
Need help with the specialized supplies?
Taking advantage of the pre-packaged MINI CLEANSE KIT to make your week easier and lighter with the herbal tools and specialized sinus oil organized and ready for you.
$58.95 Mini Cleanse Kit includes:
*This cleanse is NOT indicated if you are pregnant, have just given birth, are breastfeeding, recovering from a debilitative illness, or experiencing an acute illness.
Give me a call at 262-389-5385.