Nothing is worse than pain!
Emotional pain refers to feelings of discomfort, fatigue and overload and includes…
- Mood swings
- Excess anger or an overly critical nature
Ayurveda provides the tools to decrease stress and stay centered and calm. Studies show that stress is the cause of 80% of all diseases. And stress exists all around us in today’s modern world.
The fast-paced life and overload of external stimuli can overwhelm the nervous system. As a result, the nervous system gets stuck in a stress or “fight or flight” response – keeping your nervous system in a state of hyper-preparation. Additionally, the constant stress response releases excessive amounts of cortisol which in turn creates toxins and destruction in the body and mind. This ramped up condition not only stresses your body and causes fatigue, it increases your emotional reactivity to the world around you and prevents your from responding in a balanced way.
To re-establish your emotional balance and manage your stress more effectively I use the following tools:
- Meditation and Yoga techniques are powerful, proven technology in re-training both the mind and the nervous system – to shift from the stress response with its excessive reactions to the relaxation response and ability to make conscious choices.
- Nutritional adjustments keep your cravings in check and prevent mood swings and blood sugar emotional impacts minimized.
- Herbal formulas are individually tailored to build your immune system to help you respond to stress more effectively, soothe imbalanced emotions, and restore your overall vitality.
- Brain Longevity techniques balance your nervous system functioning and hormonal chemistry which enhance your sense of mental well being.
- Lifestyle assessments look at where your current stress triggers are coming from and allow us to modify your habits and develop effective stress strategies.
- Somato Emotional Release (SER) is part of the CranioSacral Therapy approach which addresses old emotional patterns and memories stored in the physical tissues. SER is effective in releasing the muscle memory and allowing for conscious processing of unconsciously stored emotional triggers.